Sustaining Members of The Junior League of Pasadena support, hold, or bear up from below; bear the weight of. They also provide for by furnishing means or funds to support general operations. A Sustainer is a person that sustains. The Sustaining Members Committee consists of at least eight Sustaining Members (in good standing) who provide support to our active Council silos at the discretion of the Board Directors. Additionally, we plan and execute social events for our membership, as well as welcome rising and transfer members.
This year the Sustaining Members Committee is comprised of the following members:
- Cynthia Bradley – Sustaining Members Director – [email protected]
You have just become a JLP Sustaining Member! Now What?
- Pay annual dues every March
- Join the Sustaining Members – JLP Facebook Group
- Serve as a Board or Committee Advisor
- Attend Sustaining Members events
- Serve on the Sustaining Members Committee
- Bring your ideas to the League
You are still a very important and vital part of the League. Stay in touch. To receive Sustaining Members updates email: [email protected]